Numerical Analysis Fall 2022
- Office Hours: Wednesdays 2:30-3:30pm, WWH 930
- Course GitHub
I am committed to fostering a learning environment that supports a diversity of perspectives and experiences and respects students’ individual identities. All students should feel free to share their thoughts in the classroom—regardless of race, class, gender, sexuality, religion, political orientation, ability, or other identity/status.
- NYU’s Office of Equal Opportunity: The Office of Equal Opportunity (OEO) promotes diversity and equal opportunity and enforces NYU’s non-discrimination and anti-harassment policies. NYU’s Title IX coordinator is responsible for handling reports of sexual misconduct at NYU. Other forms of discrimination, harassment, or retaliation are a violation of NYU’s policy on non-discrimination and harassment and are also investigated by the OEO.
- Religious observances: NYU is committed to accommodating students who must miss class due to religious obligations.
- Moses Center for Student Accessibility: The Moses Center for Student Accessibility (CSA) provides accommodations and services for students with accessibility needs.
- Counseling and Wellness Services (CWS): As a student, you may experience personal challenges, like stress, anxiety, depression, or something else. NYU offers confidential virtual and in-person counseling services for free to students. The Wellness Exchange also operates a 24-hour hotline (212-443-9999) and chat through the NYU Wellness app.
- FERPA: Under federal law, students have several privacy rights regarding their educational records. These are codified in the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974.